TIFFEN SHIPS IMAGE MAKER
PROFESSIONAL FILTER KITS
The Tiffen Company, a Long Island based leading manufacturer of award winning photographic accessories, and other well-respected brand name products in the consumer, video, motion picture and television imaging markets, is now shipping the Image Maker Professional Filter Kit Series.
These new Image Maker series of professional filter kits are designed for use in most common video shoots. Targeting both emerging and professional videographers the kits each comprise a carefully selected set of optical filters that can enhance the results for defined shooting conditions and requirements.
Each kit includes three 4 x 4-inch filters from Tiffen’s award-winning ColorCore® technology to provide a range of effects and densities that can add production value and scope to the resulting footage. The filters for each of the five kits have been selected for specific applications, offering filters used to control light – typically in exterior shoots – as well as those used to for aesthetic creation of mood that cannot be achieved with lighting alone. The filters are intended for use with professional video cameras including video DSLRs.
This variety gives the videographer the flexibility to combine effects across different kits with the use of a matte box or sunshade, thereby improving filter usage and end image results.
The Image Maker Filter Series includes: Fundamental Kit, Contrast Control Kit, People Kit, Grad Kit, and Diffusion Kit. These filters offer a diverse range of effects and densities that add production value and scope to the videographer’s finished product. All kits come in a padded carry pouch with belt loop.
1. The Image Maker Fundamental Kit contains an UltraPol® Circular Polarizer, Neutral Density 0.9 and Pro-Mist®¼ and is ideal for outdoor applications.
2. The Image Maker Contrast Kit contains a Soft Contrast 2, Ultra Contrast 1, and Low Contrast ½. Containing our award-winning Ultra Contrast filters, this kit is ideal for controlling contrast in bright sunlit exteriors, while capturing lost detail in shadow areas.
3. The Image Maker People Kit contains the Nude FX 1, Nude FX 3, and 812® Warming Filter. As its name suggests, the People Kit is ideal for portrait photography, offering enhancing filters that provide flexibility and control in shooting skintones.
4. The Image Maker Grad Kit contains a Clear/Cool Blue 2 Soft Edge, Clear/Straw 2 Soft Edge, and Color-Grad® ND0.9 Soft Edge. Ideal for outdoor applications, these half- color, half-clear filters add color selectively with a graduated density transition for smooth blending into the scene.
5. The Image Maker Diffusion Kit contains a Black Pro-Mist ¼, Gold Diffusion FX ½, and Glimmer Glass 1. The Diffusion Kit is another kit that is ideal for portraits each creating a diffused image that doesn’t look like it’s been shot through a filter.