The Lowel DV Creator 44 Kit with LB-35 Case offers four different types of light fixtures for a variety of lighting situations. This is a kit supplied with 120 VAC bulbs, gel frames, gels, stands, and an LB-35 Soft Kit Case.
The unique, umbrella-like Rifa EX44 16 x 16" softlight allows set-up in 60 seconds or less. Bathe almost anything in soft light, from talking heads to table-top stills. Its quick-change power cord easily converts for use with professional battery belts, allowing it to work at 12, 14 and 30 VDC in addition to 120 VAC and 230 VAC. It's the perfect complement to today's compact, light-sensitive, digital cameras, and film stocks.
With its high intensity #2 reflector and prismatic glass, the tiny, focusable Pro-Light is more efficient than a Fresnel of equal wattage, yet it gives an even light with Fresnel-like shadow quality. It can be used as a low-level key or accent light, fill light (with diffusion), or backlight.
The wide focusing range of the Omni-Light makes it a flexible key or backlight. Add diffusion or an umbrella, and it's a soft fill source.
Compact, rugged, and versatile, the broad-throw Tota-Light can be used with its umbrella or gel-frame and diffusion as a soft key, fill, or backlight. With its adjustable reflectors, it can be a smooth and even background light, or point it at the ceiling to raise the ambient (base) light level of a room. Tota-Lights are also widely used for photographic copy work.
- Any of the fixtures in this kit can be converted to 230-240 volts use by ordering the appropriate bulbs, cable, and plug adapter
- The Pro-Light, Omni-Light and Rifa eX44 may be used with 12V or 30V battery packs
- The Pro-Light may be converted to on-camera use
- The face of the Rifa-Lite eX44 measures 16 x 16" (40 x 40 cm)
Accessory exchange lampheads allow use of daylight fluorescent screw-threaded lamps
- The EX series of Rifa-Lites enables you to change out the fixture's socket, to make use of cooler-running fluorescent bulbs (bulbs available separately)