Our 4 x 5.65" Combination IRND Glimmerglass Polarizer Camera Filter is a four-in-one combination filter. This filter provides color and contrast enhancement and removes unwanted glare from reflections while adding a subtle glow of Glimmerglass diffusion effect. The combination provides cinematographers with sensitive controlled filtration in exterior environments.
Five years ago Tiffen responded to the demand of IR pollution control filters. Now they're expanding the range by combining the technical benefits of IRNDs with some of our best selling Special Effect Filters.
Once again, Tiffen's ColorCore technology provides filmmakers with the necessary tools to create the world's greatest images.
- 4 filters-in-one reducing multiple surfaces and potential reflection from stacked filters
- Removes unwanted reflections and is ideal for shooting in hot/warm environments
- Saturates colors providing better contrast without affecting the overall color balance
- Eliminates ultraviolet rays to remove haze from outdoor shots
- Maintains the distinct subtle effect of Glimmerglass
- Designed for digital cameras with CMOS & CCD sensors with heightened response to the Red channel
- Absorbs pollution in the Far Red (visible) and Near Infrared wavelengths
- IR absorbing component is proportionate to the ND value
- Ideal for lightweight 2 stage and clip-on matte boxes with rotating stage
- Made from water white glass
- Made in the U.S.A.