Made for cameras weighing up to 25 lb, this ProElite Tripod System is made up of 2-stage quick-lock legs with a 100mm bowl and a 3-25 fluid head with a 100mm ball base. The head will hold and counterbalance cameras up to 25 lb, making it useful for supporting either a large or small camcorder, a DSLR, or a mirrorless camera even while using larger lenses. The tripod supports payloads of up to 88lb, so even larger video heads or heavy dollies and sliders can be supported by the tripod itself.
The tripod head uses a mini-euro style quick release plate which is secured by a sliding platform to balance your camera. Pan and tilt drag can be adjusted in four steps, and the counterbalance can be added in three increments including zero. The extendable pan handle can be secured to either the left or right side of the head, to accommodate right- or left-handed users.
The aluminum tripod legs feature dual flip-lock stages and a mid-level spreader for use on even and uneven surfaces. With the legs at their full extension, the tripod is 63.5" tall, and it compacts to 32.5". The rubber feet on the bottom can be removed to reveal metal spikes for extra traction outdoors.
- Multi-Step Drag and Counterbalance Head with 25 lb payload
- Works with camcorder, DSLR, and mirrorless camera configurations
- Removable mid-level spreader
- Aluminum tripod legs and head construction
- 2-stage quick lock leg clamping system
- Rapid action transport clip
- 3-step plus 0 pan and 4-step tilt fluid head drag
- 2-step plus 0 head counterbalance control
- Sliding camera platform and Mini Euro quick release plate system
- Adjustable pan handle and bubble level on head
- Heavy duty ballistic nylon padded tripod case included