The TR654C-36 Traverse Carbon Fiber Grounder Tripod with Ball Head from David & Sanford is a compact support that extends to 65", weighs 3.25 lb, and can hold up to 12 lb of gear. It features 180° reverse-folding legs that fold around the ball head allowing it to fold down to just 18.5".
The tripod's four leg sections are independently adjustable and held in place with twist locks. The grounder feature comes into action when the included short center column is installed, enabling the tripod to get down to just 9" above the ground.
The included ball head has separate locks for the panning and ball movements, allowing you to pan your camera without losing your level position. An Arca-type compatible quick release plate attaches to your camera's tripod mount for fast mounting. A carrying bag is included with the tripod to protect it during transport.
- 8-layer carbon fiber legs
- Magnesium and aluminum components
- Easy Glide center column
- Three independent leg angles
- Foam grip cushioned insulated leg
- Rubber feet with retractable spikes provide stability on a variety of surfaces
- A ballast hook on the center column allows for hanging equipment or adding weight to increase stability